The second book in the Friends series, MORE THAN FRIENDS, is now available!
While this book is part of a series, the story can be read as a stand alone. And trust me, you’re all going to want to #cuddlewithTuttle!
He’s not perfect, but he’s all I want…
I’m your average girl at your average high school, trying to figure out my place in life. After catching my now ex-boyfriend messing around with my now ex-best friend, I’ve made some big
changes. No more band, no more backstabbing friends and no more boring old life. Now I have new friends, a new job and new interests.
But there’s a certain someone who’s interested in me, and I don’t get it. Jordan Tuttle could have anyone he wants. He’s the most popular boy in school. Rich, gorgeous, smart and the star quarterback, he’s perfect. Yet he acts like he wants no one else but…me. So despite my fears and doubt, I let him get close. Probably too close. I discover that he’s not so perfect after all, but it doesn’t matter. I’m falling for him, even though he runs so hot and cold. I know someday he’s going to break my heart.
And I’m going to let him.
Grab MORE THAN FRIENDS here:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2fM4YNk
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2fK0Jmg
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2fMXEED
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2eOXZlH
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2fMVtRv
Read the first chapter from MORE THAN FRIENDS here.
I’ve been reading young adult books for years. I’ve probably read far more YA books these last few years than I ever did when I was an actual young adult (and trust me, I read a TON back in the day!). There are so many amazing YA books out there, so many great authors, that of course, I got swept up in the whole, “Hey, I wanna write this type of book,” feeling a few years ago. So I did write a few YA books. And I still am writing YA books. It’s my current favorite type of book to write, especially the YA contemporary romance. So here is a list of reasons why I absolutely love writing about…teen love. 💖
- There is nothing better than that first serious crush. That boy or girl you’re crazy for, and you think (hope) he/she feels the same way. Ah, it’s agonizing and wonderful and painful and exciting all at once! And what a great way to relive it by writing about those first moments in a YA romance…
- I am currently immersed in teen land. My daughter is in the eighth grade and my son is in the seventh. I am surrounded by teens and preteens all the time. We go to the local high school’s football games – and I am hit by constant inspiration. Meaning I am on writer idea overload and have way too many ideas I could never get to in my lifetime. And that is a GREAT thing!
- I feel that writing YA romance is a natural fit for me. Fun fact: I’ve received a few rejections over the years for having a too young voice. Yeah, like it’s a bad thing! Well, it was a bad thing for those particular manuscripts I submitted, but let’s move on from that *winks*. It’s not always easy, capturing a young voice. I have to thank my children again for helping me with that, and keeping me on trend. Even though I will never figure out Snapchat (hangs head in shame, don’t know why I have such a hard time with it)…
- So much happens when you’re a teen. There are a lot of changes – some of them good, some of them bad, a lot of them dramatic. This is all great stuff to write about. Everyone can relate to being a teen because guess what? We all have been one, once upon a time. Every single one of us! So YA books are totally relatable. As in, we can all see a tiny bit of ourselves in characters.
- YA readers are so awesome! They are dedicated, they are rabid readers who devour a lot of books and when they love a particular book, they let the whole world know. I love that. I love their enthusiasm and how giddy they are over a certain couple or story. I remember feeling that way when I was young. Heck, I still feel that way now.
And just a reminder – my YA contemporary romance DARING THE BAD BOY is currently on sale for only 99 cents! The entire Entangled Crush Teen line is on sale for only 99 cents, so grab those books while you can because this sale is limited!
You can find DARING THE BAD BOY at the following retailers:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2arDY2U
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2aznTYn
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2aGxnSs
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2aAu5Wq